There are no school supply lists or need to go to the office supply store. Simply pay a single fee and your child’s classroom supplies are covered for the entire school year. The fee does not include “At Home Items” like a backpack, lunch bag, change of clothing and shoes for gym.
Classroom teachers are given a budget to purchase all student supplies directly so that each child will have all the same high quality supplies on the first day of school and throughout the year.
- Lyon: $60 ($25 for free/reduced)
- Pleasant Ridge: $70 ($30 for free/reduced)
- Online payments are accepted through the PTA website. (Payments cannot be made through e~Funds, the District payment system for registration fees and lunch funds.)
- You can pay by check payable to the Lyon/PR PTA. Send the check and this form by mail or drop it off at the school office:
Pleasant Ridge School
- If you qualify for free/reduced lunch, you receive a discounted rate ($25 for Lyon, $30 for Pleasant Ridge). Please make your payment by check.
Please contact the Pleasant Ridge office at 847-998-5050 if you have questions.